Saturday 7 March 2015

Sketchpads & being bi polar

Some of my own images to look at following an intense scanning session, 

The pads are not for sale, they're more of a description of how I was feeling at a manic time in life.

I saw a thing on channel 4 the other day and while watching it thought, that's me! I have all those problems and feel that way almost all the time.

I have soaring highs and crashing lows but try to balance it out with medication.

I was very proud of myself at one point for feeling that I didn't need the medication but that was delusional. I'll attach a link about the program to keep my readers informed. 

Enjoy













http://www.channel4.com/programmes/being-bipolar/videos/all/trailer

trailer for being bi polar.

www.channel4.com/programmes/being-bipolar

If you have any of the problems described in the program, let me know, you're not alone!

No comments: