Friday 10 May 2013

Obsolete Technology

Hmmm, don't remember logging in, then again I don't fully understand how gmail works. You delete things but they comeback to haunt you and re-appear years later with all sorts of things you never thought.

I've been trying to keep my facebook profile up to date. It is very unhelpful. the amount it won't allow you to do epands past the amount it will allow you to do. 

How am I supposed to right wrongs if I can't make a group that is easy to update. I used to have a website but I think Virgin closed it. It used to work fine but I think that was through BT originally when they tried to get the UK online by offering free websites without any need to pay. Virgin must have bought BT at some point cause my domain name just pulls up shit now.

I used to use free parking. that used to offer what you wanted, might try again or make a different version of this blog. Or use instagrams more as Casey Neistat says. It helps to be an interesting person. Networking platforms are only as good as their users and therefore if your viewers are rubbish you only have yourself to blame.

Delighted to see the flash animations of my image made in Flickr. I never even paid for them to work but they do, if you're viewing this in Chrome which some folks might not do. Chrome is awsome and understands GIF FLASH files I think. If you're a luddite you might be using explorer or Safari which is owned by Apple and not allowing animated flash files. Boo. 

So instagram is the way. Which I can't work out...I'll keep trying...

No comments: